See submittal sheet for detailed operational, performance and material data.
See SDS sheet for safety data.
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerocel® Continuous Tube
Aerocel Continuous Tube has everything you could want and expect from a closed-cell pipe insulation – flexibility, moisture resistance, low thermal conductivity, etc. Plus, it’s made with a proprietary blend of EPDM rubber that makes it uniquely durable when exposed to moisture, water vapor and UV.
Available in lengths up to 5200 ft., this closed-cell elastomeric pipe insulation raises the standard on standard unslit, tubular insulation. May also be slit for application on existing piping.
See submittal sheet for sizes, thicknesses and corresponding R-values.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Convenient, slide-on installation for long pipe/copper tube lengths
• Efficient, low-thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent UV Resistance AND Moisture Resistance
• Enhanced EPDM performance in a standard pipe insulation
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Hot and Cold Water Piping
Dual Temperature Systems
Variable Refrigerant Systems
Flexible piping and hoses
Continuous Usage Range: -297°F to +257°F ( -183°C to +125°C)
Thermal Conductivity (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
Fire Rating: 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)