View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerocel® Continuous Tube
Aerocel Continuous Tube has everything you could want and expect from a closed-cell pipe insulation – flexibility, moisture resistance, low thermal conductivity, etc. Plus, it’s made with a proprietary blend of EPDM rubber that makes it uniquely durable when exposed to moisture, water vapor and UV.
Available in lengths up to 5200 ft., this closed-cell elastomeric pipe insulation raises the standard on standard unslit, tubular insulation. May also be slit for application on existing piping.
See submittal sheet for sizes, thicknesses and corresponding R-values.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Convenient, slide-on installation for long pipe/copper tube lengths
• Efficient, low-thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent UV Resistance AND Moisture Resistance
• Enhanced EPDM performance in a standard pipe insulation
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Hot and Cold Water Piping
Dual Temperature Systems
Variable Refrigerant Systems
Flexible piping and hoses
Continuous Usage Range: -297°F to +257°F ( -183°C to +125°C)
Thermal Conductivity (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
Fire Rating: 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)