See submittal sheet for detailed operational, performance and material data.
See SDS sheet for safety data.
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerocel® ULP® Ultra-Low Permeance Sheet & Roll
Aerocel ULP Ultra-Low Permeance sheet & roll insulation offers exceptionally low water transmission, and is a flexible alternative to cellular glass. With a wide temperature operating range, it can be specified for many types of mechanical systems, from process heating to cryogenic systems. Use it on air handling equipment, large piping and liquid heating or cooling vessels and equipment.
Aerocel ULP has everything you would want and expect from a closed-cell insulation – flexibility, moisture resistance, low thermal conductivity and excellent UV resistance. Plus, it’s made with a proprietary blend of EPDM rubber that makes it uniquely durable even in extreme environments.
Most thicknesses are available with or without a pressure-sensitive adhesive backing for faster installation.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Efficient--thermal conductivity superior to cellular glass!
• Lowest water absorption rate and permeability value in the industry
• Stands up to UV, high humidity and extreme cold
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Tanks & Vessels
Continuous Usage Range: -320°F to +257°F ( -196°C to +125°C)
Thermal Conductivity (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): < 0.01
Fire Rating: 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall