See submittal sheet for detailed operational, performance and material data.
See SDS sheet for safety data.
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerocel® WG White/Gray Insulation
Aerocel WG is our light-colored option for exposed ceilings or other applications where an unpainted, white insulation is desired for aesthetic reasons. It has all of the excellent performance characteristics of other Aeroflex EPDM-based closed-cell insulation including excellent moisture resistance, UV resistance, low thermal conductivity, etc.
Available in unslit tubes for slide-on applications or pre-slit with Aeroflex’s SSPT dual tape seam closure. As with all Aeroflex insulations, a proprietary blend of EPDM rubber is the key to Aerocel WG’s long lasting performance!
See submittal sheet for sizes, thicknesses and corresponding R-values.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Efficient, low-thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent UV Resistance AND Moisture Resistance
• Easy to install
• Enhanced EPDM performance in a standard pipe insulation
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Hot and Cold Water Piping
Dual Temperature Systems
Variable Refrigerant Systems
Continuous Usage Range: -297°F to +257°F ( -183°C to +125°C)
Thermal Conductivity (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.25
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
Fire Rating: 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall