View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerocel® with SaniGuard™
Aerocel with SaniGuard is a perfect choice for systems where sanitary conditions must be maintained and/or surfaces will be exposed to washdown. Typical applications include food and
beverage processing, refrigeration/frozen storage facilities, pharmaceutical plants, and grocery stores. The properly sized SaniGuard jacketing is supplied with the Aerocel closed-cell elastomeric pipe insulation as a separate component in the carton to be installed in the field.
The SaniGuard jacketing provides a smooth, highly cleanable surface that repels liquid and resists abrasion. It also meets FDA and USDA washdown standards when installed with PIC Welding Adhesive.
Aerocel with SaniGuard provides a complete, wash-proof insulated system for your most sanitary applications!
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code ®
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• LEED ®
• Meets FDA and USDA washdown standards*
• Efficient, low-thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent UV AND Moisture Resistance
• Provides mechanical protection
• Enhanced EPDM performance in a standard pipe insulation
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
*When properly installed using PIC Welding Adhesive
Hot and Cold Water Piping
Exterior Piping Systems
Continuous Usage Range: -297°F to +257°F ( -183°C to +125°C)
Thermal Conductivity (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03 for Aerocel Insulation 0.02 for SaniGuard.
Fire Rating: 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
UV Resistance: ASTM G 7
*Through 2-inch wall