See submittal sheet for detailed operational, performance and material data.
See SDS sheet for safety data.
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aeroseal LVOC™ Black
Aeroseal LVOC (Low-VOC) contact adhesive is specially formulated for sealing Aerocel® EPDM-formulated pipe, sheet, and roll insulations for applications when low-VOC adhesives are required. Can also be used to adhere Aerocel to various curved and flat surfaces, including metal and other substrates. Suitable for operating temperatures up to 250°F (121°C) when adhering Aerocel insulation to approved substrates.
Ideal for projects where low-emitting materials are required to meet various indoor environmental-quality standards. Meets VOC limits for LEED® EQ Credit: Low-Emitting Materials, Adhesives & Sealants.
Sizes: 1 Gallon and 1 Pint w/ brush-top, Black
• California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Standard Method v1.2 for VOC emissions
• SCAQMD Rule 1168 for VOC content
• Strong, tenacious bonds
• Fast tack – ready for adhesion in 3 to 5 minutes, depending on jobsite conditions
• Easy to apply with brush or short-nap roller
• Protects against moisture penetration at seams.
• Protects piping & equipment by reducing the potential of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
Refrigeration piping & equipment
HVAC and VRF piping & equipment
Chilled water piping & equipment
Plumbing piping & equipment
Service Temperature Range: -20°F (-29°C) to +250°F (+121°C)
Coverage: 200 sq. ft. per gallon (approximate, dependent on substrate and application method)
Bonding Time: 0 to 25 minutes (dependent on job site conditions and thickness)
Can be applied at ambient temperatures from 40°F (4°C ) and 110°F (43°C)
(ASTM E84 test in progress)
Full Cure Time: 36 hours
Shelf Life: 1 year
VOC content: 167 g/L