View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerocel® AC Sheet & Roll Insulation
Aerocel AC Sheet & Roll is a closed-cell elastomeric foam insulation available in smooth durable sheets and rolls. Ideal for large pipes, fittings, chillers, tanks, equipment and as a duct wrap. Plus, it’s made with a proprietary blend of non-polar EPDM rubber that makes it uniquely durable for long-lasting performance and protection against moisture and environmental stresses.
Aerocel AC is available in a wide range of thicknesses to meet condensation control and energy code requirements. See data sheet for thicknesses and corresponding R-values.
Most thicknesses are available with or without a pressure-sensitive adhesive back for faster installation.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• IECC®, International Energy Conservation Code®
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• Buy American
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• EPA TSCA Section 6(h)
• MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Efficient, low thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent UV AND Moisture Resistance
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• Environmental Product Declarations (EPD’s)
• Health Product Declarations (HPD’s)
• Reduces HVAC break-out noise
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Large Pipes & Fittings
Tanks & Vessels
Continuous Operating Temperature Range: -297°F to 257°F ( -183°C to 125°C), -22°F to 248°F (-30°C to 120°C) with PSA
Thermal Conductivity @ 75°F (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
Non-corrosive on stainless steel (ASTM C692)
Fire Safety: passes 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall thickness