View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerocel® AC Sheet & Roll
Aerocel AC Sheet & Roll has everything you would want or expect from closed-cell sheet insulation – excellent moisture resistance, low thermal conductivity, and superb noise absorption, etc. Plus, it’s made with a proprietary blend of EPDM rubber that makes it uniquely durable when exposed to moisture, water vapor, and UV.
Broadly applicable, this closed-cell elastomeric insulation is available in a wide range of thicknesses. See submittal sheet for thicknesses and corresponding R-values.
Most thicknesses are available with or without a pressure-sensitive adhesive backing for faster installation.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Efficient, low-thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent UV Resistance AND Moisture Resistance
• Easy to install
• Enhanced EPDM performance in a standard duct insulation
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Tanks & Vessels
Continuous Usage Range: -297°F to +257°F ( -183°C to +125°C), -22°F to +248°F (-30°C to 120°C) with PSA
Thermal Conductivity (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
Fire Rating: 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall