See submittal sheet for detailed operational, performance and material data.
See SDS sheet for safety data.
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerocel® AC Sheet & Roll
Aerocel AC Sheet & Roll has everything you would want or expect from closed-cell sheet insulation – excellent moisture resistance, low thermal conductivity, and superb noise absorption, etc. Plus, it’s made with a proprietary blend of EPDM rubber that makes it uniquely durable when exposed to moisture, water vapor, and UV.
Broadly applicable, this closed-cell elastomeric insulation is available in a wide range of thicknesses. See submittal sheet for thicknesses and corresponding R-values.
Most thicknesses are available with or without a pressure-sensitive adhesive backing for faster installation.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Efficient, low-thermal conductivity
• Exceeds ASTM C 1534 sound absorption criteria when used as a duct liner
• Long lasting – Excellent UV Resistance AND Moisture Resistance
• Easy to install
• Enhanced EPDM performance in a standard duct insulation
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Tanks & Vessels
Continuous Usage Range: -297°F to +257°F ( -183°C to +125°C), -22°F to +248°F (-30°C to 120°C) with PSA
Thermal Conductivity (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
Noise Reductions Coefficient ½-inch thick - .20
1-inch thick - .35 (ASTM C423)
Fire Rating: 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall