See submittal sheet for detailed operational, performance and material data.
See SDS sheet for safety data.
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
AeroFit™ Insulating Fitting Covers
AeroFit fitting covers are prefabricated for fast, high-quality installation over mechanical grooved fittings, elbows, tees and P-traps. Factory fabrication reduces installation costs and helps conserve energy by preventing heat gain/loss. AeroFit covers also improve aesthetic appearance of installation and reduce the probability of corrosion under insulation (CUI).
Available in a wide variety of thicknesses in popular I.D. sizes up to 6-inch IPS. Each fitting is prefabricated from Aerocel AC, WG and ULP closed-cell pipe insulation for seamless EPDM durability, low thermal conductivity and UV-resistance.
See submittal sheet for available sizes and thicknesses.
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
- IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
- ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
- California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
- CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
- MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Eliminates jobsite fabrication
• Reduces complex cutting
• Maintains seamless integrity of your EPDM system
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
• Mechanical grooved fittings
• 45° and 90° elbows
• Continuous Usage Range: -297°F to +257°F ( -183°C to +125°C)
• Thermal Conductivity (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
• Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
• Fire Rating: 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)*
• Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
• Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall