See submittal sheet for detailed operational, performance and material data.
See SDS sheet for safety data.
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerofix® Insulated Pipe Hanger Supports
Aerofix patented pipe support provide seamless, EPDM thermal performance and moisture resistance without worries of insulation compression at hanger locations. Rigid, polymeric core is lined with closed-cell EPDM foam rubber and encased with a zero-perm, weather-proof and corrosion-proof EPDM membrane. A built-in, self-seal Protape® closure ensures seamless EPDM protection and fast installation.
Each self-contained, three-piece assembly is resistant to UV degradation, condensation, and heat gain. Suitable for service temperatures ranging from -328°F to +257°F. May be used with trapeze (strut), split-ring, clevis, roller, clamps, and straphangers.
Available in a wide range of pipe diameters and thicknesses up to 12-inch IPS and 2-inch wall thickness.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• High strength, load bearing -- will not crush under piping load
• Fully hermetic solution
• Reduces potential for under-insulation corrosion (CUI)
• Saves installation labor
• Resistant to UV, condensation and heat gain
• Absorbs piping vibration
• Works with common pipe hanger systems
Domestic cold and hot water
Continuous Usage Range: -328°F to +257°F (-200°C to +125°C)
Thermal Conductivity (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)